Road Ready Cases: Back by Popular Demand!
Due to popular demand, Flightcase Warehouse is once again stocking Road Ready Cases.
Road Ready manufactured cases are built for the long haul and are seriously tough. Constructed from a rugged 9mm vinyl laminated plywood with a tongue-and-groove fit, these cases offer a structurally strong and damage resistant protective solution that will handle whatever the streets throw your way.
Road Ready cases feature a host of features designed to offer maximum protection for your gear, including:
- Industrial grade rivets, hinges, corners & latches for rock-solid structural support
- Heavy duty castors, low profile wheels and rubber feet for easy mobility and to prevent ‘road rash’
- Shock Mount suspension system to absorb blunt trauma
They’re also packed with convenient solutions tailored to musicians to make your set-up and tear-down quick and easy, such as:
- Hide-away pull-out handles for efficient storage during transit
- Hinged and removable front and rear panels for hassle free access
- Integrated storage compartments to store your cables and accessories
- Pick and fit z-lock foam customised to the shape of your gear
- Cable ports with back plates for convenient cable routing
Here’s what Road Ready have to say:
“We do one thing and we do it well. We don't waste time making cases that don't last. Our bad boys are built for the rigors of the road. Built to take a pounding - day in and day out - and look good doing it. That's our calling and we take it seriously. We know you invest a lot of money in your gear and need the toughest protection around - period.”
Need a Road Ready case? We’re the ones to supply it!
Click here to check out our Road Ready stock!